Regius Ltd is an engineering and R&D company established in 1999. We focus on electronics and software development, mainly in the fields of industrial control, telecommunication, home electronics and hi-fi entertainment. We are located in Tallinn, Estonia.
Regius offers the entire range of engineering services – from the design to the final product – all under the same roof. Regius's expertise portfolio includes microprocessor and programmable logic device (CPLDs, FPGAs) applications, embedded Linux deployment and PC applications.
Regius works under Quality Management System (QMS) in accordance with ISO 9001.
Operating in Estonia, Regius is a high quality and cost effective engineering services provider.
Delivering quality software and hardware that meets the customers specifications is Regius’s main goal.
Regius’s Quality Management System’s main keypoints are:
- The customer’s satisfaction is the utmost goal;
- Every employee’s responsibility for his work;
- Following agreed milestones and keeping promises;
- Working in correspondence with Quality Management System’s procedures, customer’s requirements, standards and other regulatory documents;
- Sustainable usage of resources and prevention of environmental pollution;
- Assuring the efficient and peaceful working environment for employees;
- Continuous workforce education and training;
- Continuous improvement of the Quality Management System.